June 23, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Passed H.R.725, Indian Arts and Crafts, with Dorgan substitute amendment, which is the text of the Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010
- Passed S.1508, Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act of 2009
- Adopted S. Res541, a resolution designating June 27, 2010, as "National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Day", with Conrad amendment to the preamble.
- Adopted S.Res.552, a resolution designating June 23, 2010, as "Olympic Day".
- The Senate confirmed the following Executive nominations:
- #782, Michael Huerta to be Deputy Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration.
- #953 Malcolm D. Jackson to be an Assistant Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- #954 Christopher A. Masingill to be Federal Cochairperson, Delta Regional Authority.
- #955 Rafael Moure-Eraso to be Chairperson of the Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board.
- #956 Mark A. Griffon to be a Member of the Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board.
- #957 Rafael Moure-Eraso to be a Member of the Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board.