June 22, 2005 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, June 22, 2005
- H.Con.Res.163, a concurrent resolution to honor the Sigma Chi Fraternity on the occasion of its 150th Anniversary
- S.Res.165, a resolution congratulating the Small Business Development Centers on their 25 years of service to America's small business owners
- S.Res.40, a resolution supporting the goals and ideas of "National Time Out Day"
- S.Res.134, a resolution regarding the massacre at Srebrenica in July 1995
- H.R.1812, an Act to authorize a demonstration grant program to provide patient navigator services