Schedule for Tuesday, June 20, 2017The Senate stands adjourned until 10:00am on Tuesday, June 20, 2017.
Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session and resume consideration of the nomination of Sigal Mandelker to be Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Crimes, with the time until 11:00am equally divided.
At 11:00am, there will be a roll call vote on confirmation of Brock Long to be Administrator of FEMA. Upon disposition of the Long nomination, the cloture motion will ripen with respect to the Mandelker nomination and the Senate will vote on the motion to invoke cloture. If cloture in invoked, there will then be up to 30 hours of debate followed by a vote on confirmation.
As a reminder, cloture has been filed on the following nominations:
- Executive Calendar #94, Sigal Mandelker, of New York, to be Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Crimes.
- Executive Calendar #97, Marshall Billingslea, of Virginia, to be Assistant Secretary for Terrorist Financing, Department of the Treasury.
- Executive Calendar #115, Kristine Svinicki, of Virginia, to be Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Tuesday at 11:00am - 2 roll call votes expected
- Confirmation of Brock Long to be Administrator, FEMA
- Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #94, Sigal Mandelker, of New York, to be Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Crimes.