June 18, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, June 18, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 10:00am on Tuesday, June 18, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business for one hour with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Majority controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.744, the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act. The time until 12:30pm and the time from 2:15pm until 3:00pm will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At approximately 3:00pm, there will be up to 4 roll call vote in relation to the following, in the following order:
- All amendments will require 60 affirmative votes. There will be two minutes equally divided between the votes and all after the first vote will be 10 minutes in duration.