June 17, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, June 17, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 2:00pm on Monday, June 17, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 5:00pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the following items:
- There will be 30 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees. Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 5:30pm), there will be up to 2 roll call votes on confirmation of the nominations.
- Following the votes, the Senate will resume consideration of S.744, the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act.