June 5, 2008 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Thursday, June 05, 2008
- Morning Business for 2 hours, with the time equally divided (10 minute limitations). Republicans will control first 30 minutes. Majority will control next 30 minutes.
- Following morning business(approx. 12:00 noon), resume motion to proceed to S.3044, the Consumer First Energy Act.
- 1:00pm filing deadline for 1st degree amendments to Boxer amendment #4825 (Substitute) to S.3036, Climate Change.
- At 4:00pm there will be 60 minutes for debate prior to a vote on passage of H.R.6124, the Farm bill.
- Senate stands adjourned until 9:00am tomorrow.