June 4, 2008 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, June 04, 2008
- Morning Business until 11:30am, with the time equally divided and controlled (10 minute limitations). The Majority will control the first 30 minutes. The Republicans will control the next 30 minutes.
- At 11:30am, there will be 15 minutes for debate equally divided prior to a vote on adoption of the conference report to accompany S.Con.Res. 70, Budget Resolution.
- Following the vote on the Budget, the Senate is expected to begin consideration of S.3036, Climate Change.
- The Senate is considering S.3036.
- The following amendments are pending: Boxer #4825 (Substitute) Reid #4826 to the Substitute Reid #4827 to #4826 Reid #4828 to S.3036 Reid #4829 to #4828 Reid moves to Commit the bill with Reid amendment #4830 Reid #4831 to Instructions to Motion Reid #4832 to #4831
- Reid files cloture on the Boxer #4825 (Substitute) to S.3036.
- Reid moves to proceed to calendar #743 S.3044, Consumer First Energy Act.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am tomorrow.