June 2, 2015 12:31 PM
Votes expected shortly after lunch circa 2:30pmWe are moving in the direction where we may be in a position to vote shortly after the caucus luncheons. Currently, we have a couple of brief speakers when we reconvene at 2:15pm and then we could be ready to vote. Things could change during caucus, but at this time we expect the votes to begin around 2:30pm.
- Motion to table McConnell SA #1452 to the underlying bill (includes provisions of amendments 1449, 1450, and 1451) (expect this to be a voice vote)
- McConnell second degree SA #1451 (amicus)
- McConnell first degree to the substitute SA #1450 (12 month transition)
- McConnell SA #1449 (substitute)
- Passage of H.R. 2048, USA Freedom Act, as amended, if amended
- Cloture on the motion to proceed to S.1376, National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016