May 21, 2009 05:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Thursday, May 21, 2009
- Resume consideration of H.R.2346, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations. The time until 10:00am will be equally divided and controlled between the two leaders or their designees and for debate only.
- 10:00am cloture vote on H.R.2346.
- 9:30am filing deadline for germane second degree amendments. The Senate has entered into an agreement to complete action on HR2346, the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations bill. Under the agreement, the below listed amendments will be agreed to by unanimous consent and the Senate will proceed to vote on passage of HR2346, as amended.
- Leahy #1191 Brown #1161, as modified Corker #1173, as modified Kaufman #1179, as modified McCain #1188, as modified Lieberman-Graham #1157, as modified Lincoln #1181 Hutchison #1176, as modified
- All other pending amendments fell on a point of order.