May 19, 2009 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, May 19, 2009
- By unanimous consent, the Managers' amendment to HR627 was agreed to.
- Adopted S.Res.152, (Rules/Judiciary funding)
- The Senate agreed to the following amendments to HR2346 by unanimous consent:
- Inouye amendment #1137 (technical-Air Force)
- Passed Cal #49, HR131, Ronald Reagan Centennial Commission Act;
- Adopted Cal #56, S.Res.49, Public Diplomacy;
- Adopted S.Res.111, M.S. St. Louis;
- Adopted S.Res.154, National Small Business Week.
- By unanimous consent, the Senate confirmed the following nominations:
- Kristina Johnson to be Under Secretary for the Department of Energy;
- Steven Koonin to be Under Secretary for Science-Department of Energy;
- Scott Harris to be General Counsel, Department of Energy;
- Larry Echo Hawk to be Assistant Secretary Interior.