May 15, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 9:30am on Wednesday, May 15, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 10:30am with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Majority controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.601, the Water Resources Development Act. There will be up to 7 roll call votes in relation to the items listed below, in the order listed. All votes after the first vote will be 10 minutes in duration. There will be 2 minutes of debate prior to each vote.
- Coburn amendment #815 (beach nourishment);
- Coburn amendment #816 (Infrastructure Deauthorization Commission projects);
- Merkley amendment #866 (use of American iron, steel, and manufactured goods);
- Udall(NM) amendment #853 (pilot program);
- Hoeven amendment #909 (surplus water charges);
- Boozman amendment #822 (recreational lands pass programs);
- Passage of S.601, as amended.