May 14, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 10:00am on Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 11:00am with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.601, the Water Resources Development Act with the time until noon equally divided and controlled between Senators Boxer and Vitter or their designees.
- At noon, there will be a cloture vote on S.601, WRDA. The managers of the bill continue to work on a finite list of amendments; Senators will be notified if an agreement is reached.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.