May 15, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Majority Leader will be recognized.
- It is the Majority Leader's intention to resume consideration of the motion to proceed to H.R.2072, the Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act with the first hour equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- At 11:15am, the motion to proceed to H.R.2072 will be adopted and the Senate will begin consideration of the bill. The only first degree amendments in order to the bill are the following:
- There will be up to two hours of debate to run concurrently on the amendments and the bill, equally divided, between the two Leaders, or their designees, prior to votes in relation to the amendments in the order listed above. Upon disposition of the amendments, the Senate will vote on passage of the bill, as amended, if amended. There will be two minutes equally divided prior to each vote; and all after the first vote be ten minute votes. The amendments and passage of the bill are subject to a 60 affirmative vote threshold. Senators should expect up to 6 roll call votes as early as 2:15pm on Tuesday.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.