May 14, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, May 14, 2012
- Convenes: 2:00pm
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Majority Leader will be recognized.
- It is the Majority Leader's intention to resume consideration of the motion to proceed to H.R.2072, the Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act on Monday. As a reminder to all Senators, cloture was filed on the motion to proceed to H.R.2072 during Friday's session.
- At 4:30pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the following items:
- with up to 60 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- At approximately 5:30pm, there will be up to 3 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Confirmation of the Russell nomination
- Confirmation of the Tharp nomination and
- Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to H.R.2072, the Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act.