May 14, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, May 14, 2010
- Passed HR2711, Special Agent Samuel Hicks Families of Fallen Heroes Act.
- Adopted S.Res.410, a resolution supporting and recognizing the goals and ideals of "RV Centennial Celebration Month" to commemorate 100 years of enjoyment of recreation vehicles in the United States.
- Adopted S.Res.521, a resolution commemorating and celebrating the lives of fallen officers in Washington State.
- Adopted S.Res.526, a resolution designating May 16-22, 2010, as "National Search and Rescue Week".
- Adopted S.Res.527, a resolution supporting the designation of an appropriate date as "National Childhood Stroke Awareness Day".
- Adopted S.Res.528, a resolution designating May 15, 2010, as "National MPS Awareness Day".
- Adopted S.Res.529, a resolution celebrating the life and achievements of Lena Mary Calhoun Horne.
- Adopted S.Res.530, a resolution supporting the goals and ideals of "National Women's Health Week".