May 13, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 13, 2010
- Adopted S. Res.524, a resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Stuttering Awareness Week of 2010.
- Collins amendment #3879 (leverage and risk-based capital) was agreed to by unanimous consent.
- Passed Cal. #296, H.R.714-Virgin Islands National park lease
- Passed S.1132 is the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act Improvements Act.
- Passed S.2768, National Transportation Safety Board Reauthorization Act of 2009(with Dorgan-Rockefeller substitute amendment)
- Adopted S.Res525, is a resolution expressing sympathy to the families of those killed in the sinking of the Republic of Korea Ship Cheonan, and solidarity with the Republic of Korea in the aftermath of this tragic incident.