May 14, 2009 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 14, 2009
- S.Res.146, commending South Charleston, WV for celebrating its 50th annual armed Forces Day
- S.Res.149, Cuba, World Press Day
- S.Res.150, commemorating and celebrating the lives of those who gave their lives in the service of the people of Washington State in 2008
- By unanimous consent, the Senate confirmed the following nominations:
- Philip H. Gordon to be an Assistant Secretary of State; and
- Fred Hochberg to be President of the Export-Import Bank.