May 7, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 10:00am on Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 11:00am with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Majority controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #42, the nomination of David Medine, of Maryland, to be Chairman and Member of the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board with up to one hour of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 12:00pm), there will be a roll call vote on confirmation of the Medine nomination.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At 2:15pm, the Senate will begin consideration of S.601, the Water Resources Development Act.