May 7, 2008 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, May 07, 2008
- Period of morning business for up to 1 hour with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- The Senate is considering S.2284, Flood Insurance.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm - 2:15pm for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- Senator McConnell filed a cloture motion on the McConnell amendment #2720. The cloture motion was subsequently withdrawn.
- There will be no further Roll Call Votes tonight.
- All amendments to S.2884 must be offered during Thursday's session. Senator Dodd filed cloture on the motion to proceed to H.R.980, an Act to provide collective bargaining for public safety officers employed by states and political subdivisions. The cloture vote will occur Monday upon disposition of the Flood Insurance bill.
- Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am tomorrow.