May 6, 2008 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, May 06, 2008
- Morning Business for 1 hour. The Republicans will control the first 30 minutes and the Majority will control the final 30 minutes.
- Following morning business, resume consideration of H.R.2881, FAA Reauthorization
- 1:30pm filing deadline for germane 2nd degree amendments to H.R.2881.
- The Senate is considering the motion to proceed to S.2284, Flood Insurance, post-cloture.
- There will be no more roll call votes today.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am on Wednesday, May 7th.