May 2, 2011 10:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Monday, May 02, 2011
- Following any leader remarks, the Senate will proceed to a period of morning business for debate only until 4:30pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the following: - Calendar #74 Roy Bale Dalton, of Florida, to be US District Judge for the Middle District of Florida and - Calendar #76 Kevin Hunter Sharp, of Tennessee, to be US District Judge for the Middle District of Tennessee.
- There will be one hour of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- Upon the use or yielding back of time, at approximately 5:30pm, Calendar #74 will be confirmed by unanimous consent and the Senate will proceed to a roll call vote on confirmation of Calendar #76.
- Senator Reid filed cloture on S.493, the Small Business Jobs bill, and on the nomination of John McConnell, of Rhode Island, to be United States District Judge for the District of Rhode Island.