Senate Floor Wrap Up for Wednesday, April 25, 2012ROLL CALL VOTES
2) Paul amendment #2028 (alternative methods pilot program); Not Agreed To: 35-64
3) Paul amendment #2039 (prohibit collective bargaining); Not Agreed To: 23-76
4) Casey amendment #2042 (delivery time); Not Agreed To: 44-54
5) DeMint amendment #2046 (unions); Not Agreed To: 46-53
6) Passage of S.1789, the Postal Reform bill, as amended; Passed: 62-37
Adopted S.Res.437, congratulating the Boston College men's ice hockey team on winning its fifth National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Men's Hockey Championship.
Adopted S.Res.438, to support the goals and ideals of National Safe Digging Month.
By unanimous consent, read S.2366, a bill to extend student federal loan interest rates for undergraduate Federal Direct Stafford Loans (Alexander, McConnell, Enzi and others) twice and placed it on the calendar.
No EXECUTIVE ITEMS