April 17, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, April 17, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 9:30am on Wednesday, April 17, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.649, the Safe Communities, Safe Schools Act of 2013 and the time until 4:00pm will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees for concurrent debate on amendments to the bill.
- At approximately 4:00pm, there will be a series of up to 9 roll call votes in the order listed below. All amendments will be subject to a 60 affirmative-vote threshold. No other amendments are in order to any of these amendments. There will be 2 minutes of debate equally divided prior to each vote. All votes after the first vote will be 10 minutes in duration.
- Manchin-Toomey amendment #715
- Grassley substitute amendment consistent with the summary which is at the desk;
- Leahy-Collins amendment #713 (trafficking);
- Cornyn amendment #719 (conceal carry);
- Feinstein amendment #711 (assault weapons/clip bans);
- Burr amendment #720 (veterans/guns);
- Lautenberg-Blumenthal amendment #714 (high capacity clip ban)
- Barrasso amendment #717 (privacy) and
- Harkin-Alexander amendment relative to mental health, the text of which is at the desk.