April 16, 2008 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, April 16, 2008
- Morning Business for up to 1 hour. The Majority will control the first half and the Republicans will control the final half (10 minute limitations).
- Following morning business, resume consideration of H.R.1195, the Highway Technical Corrections bill.
- The following amendments are pending: Boxer #4146 (Substitite) Coburn #4538 (Coconut Grove)
- Senator Reid files cloture on Boxer Substitute #4146 and H.R.1195.
- There will be no further roll call votes.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 12:45pm tomorrow.