April 15, 2008 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, April 15, 2008
- Morning business for up to 1 hour. The Republicans will control the first 30 minutes and Majority will control the final 30 minutes (10 minute limitations).
- Following morning business, resume the motion to proceed to H.R.1195, the Highway Technical Corrections bill.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30 until 2:15pm to allow for the caucus luncheons.
- At 6:30pm, the Senate proceedes to consideration of H.R.1195, the Highway Technical Corrections bill.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am, Wednesday.