Wrap Up for Tuesday, April 14, 2015Roll Call Votes
- Cornyn amendment #1114 (repeal individual mandate); not agreed to: 54-45.
- Motion to waive re: Bennet amendment #1115 (extend CHIP); not waived: 50-50.
- Lee amendment #1116 (motion to strike); not agreed to: 42-58.
- Motion to waive re: Murray amendment #1117 (women's health); not waived: 43-57.
- Cotton amendment #1118 (fee schedule); not agreed to: 11-89.
- Motion to waive re: Cardin amendment #1119 (therapy caps); not waived: 58-42.
- Motion to waive applicable budget points of order re: H.R.2; waived: 71-29.
- Passage of H.R.2, Medicare Access (SGR) and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015; passed: 92-8.
Agreed to H.Con.Res.9, authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for a ceremony as part of the commemoration of the days of remembrance of victims of the Holocaust.
Adopted S.Res.135, making minority party appointments for the 114th Congress.