March 26, 2009 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Thursday, March 26, 2009
- Morning Business for up to 1 hour, with 10 minute limitations. The Republicans will control the first 30 minutes and the Majority will control the final 30 minutes.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of HR1388, National Service.
- The Senate is now considering H.R.1388. The following amendments are pending to the bill: Mikulski #697 (Substitute)
- Burr #722 (Background Checks) (withdrawn)
- 1:00pm filing deadline for first degree amendments to HR1388.
- 5:00PM Roll Call Vote on passage of H.R.1388, as amended (60-vote threshold)
- There will be no further Roll Call Votes this week.