1) Coburn amendment #69 (prohibits Urban Area Security Initiative Grants not improving homeland security); Not Agreed To: 48-51 (60 affirmative-vote threshold)
2) Coburn amendment #93 (transfers appropriations from National Heritage Partnership Program to fund White House public tours, Maintenance at public parks/monuments); Not Agreed To: 45-54 (60 affirmative-vote threshold)
3) Toomey amendment #115, as modified with changes at the desk (bio-fuels); Not Agreed To: 40-59 (60 affirmative-vote threshold)
4) Mikulski-Shelby amendment #26 (Substitute), as modified; Agreed To: 70-29
5) Cloture on H.R.933, as amended; Invoked: 63-36
6) Passage of H.R.933, the Department of Defense, Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2013, as amended; Passed: 73-26
Discharged the Judiciary Committee and adopted S.Res.67, designating April 5th as Gold Star Wives Day.
Adopted S.Res.84, recognizing the 192nd anniversary of the independence of Greece and celebrating democracy in Greece and the United States.
Adopted S.Res.85, designating April 2013 as "National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Month".
No EXECUTIVE ITEMS