March 18, 2009 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, March 18, 2009
- Morning Business for up to 1 hour, with 10 minute limitations. The Republicans will control the first 30 minutes and the Majority will control the final 30 minutes.
- Following Morning Business, proceed to Executive Session to consider Ronald Kirk, to be U.S. Trade Representative, for up to 90 minutes for debate.
- Following the debate on the Kirk nomination, resume consideration of H.R.146, the Lands bill.
- The following amendments are pending to H.R.146: Bingaman #684 (Substitute) Coburn #677 (annual report) Coburn #683 (Earmarks)
- There will be no further roll call votes today.