March 15, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business until 11:00am with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each, with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Majority controlling the first half hour and the Republicans controlling the second half hour.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to the consideration of H.R.3606, the Capital Formation bill.
- At 1:45pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the following nominations with 15 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees:
- Cal.#408, Gina Marie Groh, of West Virginia, to be US District Judge for the Northern District of West Virginia
- Cal.#461, Michael Walter Fitzgerald, of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of California
- Upon the use or yielding back of time (approximately 2:00pm), there will be 2 roll call votes on confirmation of the nominations in the order listed above.