March 12, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, March 12, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 10:00am on Tuesday, March 12, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 12:30pm with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Majority controlling the first 30 minutes and the Republicans controlling the second 30 minutes.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:30pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- Chairwoman Mikulski and Ranking Member Shelby are expected to make their opening statements around 11:00am on H.R.933, the continuing appropriations bill.
- We expect to begin consideration of the bill following the recess for the caucus meetings.