March 11, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, March 11, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 2:00pm on Monday, March 11, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 5:00pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the following:
- There will be up to 30 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees on the nominations. Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 5:30pm), there will be up to 2 roll call votes on confirmation of the Taranto and Gordon nominations. It is possible the Gordon nomination is confirmed by voice vote.
- We also hope to begin consideration of H.R.933, the continuing appropriations bill received from the House.