February 8, 2011 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, February 08, 2011
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.223, the Federal Aviation Administration Authorization Act.
- The following amendments are pending to S.223:
- Wicker amendment #14, as modified (Excludes TSA from collective bargaining)
- Blunt amendment #5 (private screening company)
- Paul #21 (reduce authorization for FAA to FY2008 levels)
- Wyden #27 (increase test sites for unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Inhofe amendment #6 (liability protection to volunteer pilots)
- Inhofe amendment #7 (flight time limitations/rest requirements)
- Ensign amendment #32 (military remotely piloted aerial systems)
- McCain amendment #4 (Essential Air Service)
- Leahy amendment #50 (liability protection for volunteer pilots)
- Reid amendment #54 (noise buffering)
- Reid #55 (Convey federal land to Mesquite, NV)
- Udall (NM) #49 (Dona Ana County airport)
- Udall (NM) #51 (Advanced Imaging Technology)
- Nelson (NE) #58 (criminal penalties for distribution of airport screening x-rays)
- Paul amendment #18 (Memorandum of understanding re: OSHA)
- At 10:20am, there will be 10 minutes for debate prior to a vote in relation to the Nelson (FL) amendment #34 (NASA).
- Senators should expect a roll call vote at approximately 10:30am in relation to the Nelson (FL) amendment #34 (NASA) to S.223, FAA Authorization.
- That will be the only roll call vote of the day.