February 1, 2011 06:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, February 01, 2011
- There will be a period of Morning Business until 12:30pm, with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At 2:15pm the Senate will proceed to the consideration of S.223, FAA Authorization.
- The following amendments are pending to S.223, FAA Authorization: - Stabenow #9 (1099 Reporting) - McConnell #13 (Health Care Repeal)
- There will be no roll call votes this evening.
- The managers of the bill and leadership on both sides of the aisle will work on an agreement to dispose of the pending amendments tomorrow. The Senate will consider the FAA Authorization bill for debate only for the remainder of the night.