Schedule for Wednesday, January 28, 2015The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am on Wednesday, January 28, 2015.
Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business for one hour, with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Democrats controlling the final half. Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.1, a bill to approve the Keystone XL Pipeline.
At 2:30pm, the Senate will proceed to vote in relation to the following amendments in the order listed, with all amendments subject to a 60 vote affirmative threshold and that no second degree be in order to the amendments.
- Cardin amendment #75 (local water supplier)
- Peters amendment #70 (pipeline safety)
- Sanders amendment #23 (solar panels)
- Cruz amendment #15 (expedited export of natural gas to WTO)
- Merkley amendment #125 (infrastructure)
- Moran amendment #73 (prairie chicken)
- Whitehouse amendment #148 (campaign finance disclosure re: Keystone)
- Daines amendment #132 (Sense of Congress national monuments)
- Coons amendment #115 (climate resiliency projects)
- Collins amendment #35 (school building efficiency)
- Carper amendment #120 (fuel cell motor vehicles)
- Murkowski amendment #166 (wilderness study areas)
- Heitkamp amendment #133 (renewable tax credits)
- Gillibrand amendment #48 (fracking)
- Barrasso amendment #245 (tribal treaties)
- Cardin amendment #124 (tribal treaty requirements)
- Daines amendment #246 (SoS Land and Water Conservation Fund)
- Burr amendment #92, as modified (Land and Water Conservation Fund)