January 5, 2011 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, January 05, 2011
- Adopted S.Res.1, a resolution notifying the President that a quorum of each House has assembled.
- Adopted S.Res.2, a resolution notifying the House that a quorum of the Senate has assembled.
- Adopted S.Res.3, a resolution fixing the daily meeting of the Senate.
- Adopted S.Res.4, a resolution commemorating Senator Mikulski as the longest serving female senator.
- Adopted S.Res.5, a resolution electing Gary B. Myrick as Secretary for the Majority.
- Adopted S.Res.6, a resolution appointing Morgan J. Frankel as Senate Legal Cousel pursuant to Chair appointment.
- Adopted S.Res.7, a resolution appointing Patricia Mack Bryan as Deputy Senate Legal Counsel pursuant to Chair appointment.
- Adopted S.Con.Res.1, a resolution providing for the adjournment or recess of the House and Senate.
- Adopted S.Con.Res.2, authorizing the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for an event marking the 50th anniversary of the inaugural address of President John F. Kennedy.