stands adjourned until 10:00am on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will proceed to Calendar #198, H.R.4366, Minibus appropriations.
Cloture has been filed on the on the following nominations:
1. Executive Calendar #334 Adm. Lisa M. Franchetti, to be Chief of Naval Operations
2. Executive Calendar #329 Gen. David W. Allvin, to be Chief of Staff, US Air Force
3. Executive Calendar #333 Lt. Gen. Christopher J. Mahoney, to be Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps
Unless an agreement is reached, these cloture motions will ripen one hour after the Senate convenes on Thursday.
Additional roll call votes are expected during Wednesday’s session to complete action on Minibus appropriations. The full remainder of the agreement is below in this email under Legislative Business.
Wednesday, November 1st at approx. 11:30am – 2 roll call votes expected:
1. Paul amendment #1217 (re: Audit the Fed) (60 vote threshold)
2. Paul amendment #1347 (re: cuts and IRS rescission) (60 vote threshold)