Roll Call Votes
1. Johnson amdt #11 (World Health Assembly); not agreed to: 47-49.
2. Ricketts amdt #30 (certification); not agreed to: 31-65.
3. Cruz amdt #9 (findings/Iran); not agreed to: 41-55.
4. Sullivan amdt #33 (Iran); not agreed to: 38-57.
5. Scott (FL) amdt #13 (Afghanistan); not agreed to: 33-62.
6. Hawley amdt #40 (Ukraine); not agreed to: 26-68.
Adopted the following resolutions:
S.Res.129 Women’s History Month
S.Res.130 National Work Zone Awareness Week
S.Res.131 Senate blood drive
S.Res.132 Senate Legal Counsel
The vote on confirmation of the following nomination will be at a time to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #18 Laura Taylor-Kale, of California, to be an Assistant Secretary of Defense