stands adjourned until 10:00am on Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of Calendar #25 S.316, to repeal the authorizations for use of military force against Iraq, post-cloture.
Following the vote on Ricketts amendment #30, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
There is a 60 vote threshold for adoption of each of the amendments. There are two minutes of debate equally divided prior to each vote.
Tuesday March 28th at approx. 11:30am – 2 roll call votes:
1. Johnson amdt #11 (World Health Assembly)
2. Ricketts amdt #30 (certification)
Tuesday March 28th at approx. 2:30pm – 2 roll call votes:
1. Cruz amdt #9 (findings/Iran)
2. Sullivan amdt #33 (Iran)
Tuesday, March 28th at approx. 5:15pm – 2 roll call votes:
1. Scott (FL) amdt #13 (Afghanistan)
2. Hawley amdt #40 (Ukraine)