Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #11 Daniel J. Calabretta, of California, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of California; confirmed: 51-45.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #1 Lester Martinez-Lopez, of Florida, to be an Assistant Secretary of Defense; confirmed: 61-34.
3. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #6 Maria Araújo Kahn, of Connecticut, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Second Circuit; invoked: 50-44.
Adopted the following resolutions:
· S.Res.71 – congratulating the Kansas City Chiefs
· S.Res.77 – National Elizabeth Peratrovich Day
· S.Res.78 – authorizing Senate blood drives
The vote on confirmation of Executive Calendar #6, Maria Araújo Kahn, of Connecticut, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Second Circuit, will be at a time to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader.
The Senate confirmed by voice vote Executive Calendar #44, Jill E. Steinberg, of Georgia, to be United States Attorney for the Southern District of Georgia for the term of four years.