Roll Call Votes
1. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #1148 Jerry W. Blackwell, of Minnesota, to be United States District Judge for the District of Minnesota; invoked: 54-42.
2. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #1129 Doris L. Pryor, of Indiana, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Seventh Circuit; invoked: invoked: 62-31.
3. Sullivan-Cotton SA#6503 (60 vote threshold); not agreed to: 26-69.
4. H.Con.Res.119 (60 vote threshold); not agreed to: 52-43.
5. H.J.Res.100 (60 vote threshold); 80-15, with 1 responding present.
?Passed Calendar #407, S.4171 - International Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2022.
Concurred in the House amendment to Calendar #462, S.3662 – Preventing PFAS Runoff at Airports Act.
Adopted S.Res.786 – Women’s Professional Baseball.
Adopted S.Res.857 – Los Angeles Football Club.
Passed Calendar #442, S.4052 - Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Act.
Passed Calendar #443, H.R.1193 with McConnell substitute – Cardiovascular Advances in Research and Opportunities Legacy Act
The vote on confirmation of the following nomination will occur at a time to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #716, Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board.
2. Executive Calendar #1148 Jerry W. Blackwell, of Minnesota, to be United States District Judge for the District of Minnesota