No Roll Call Votes
Passed the following bills:
· Calendar #451, S.3655 - Civil Rights Cold Case Investigations Support Act.
· Calendar #482, S.3092 with committee-reported substitute as amended by Padilla amendment – FIRE Act.
· Calendar #440, S.4166 – Technological Hazards Preparedness and Training Act.
· Calendar #479, S.3875 with Peters substitute – Community Disaster Resilience Zones Act.
· H.R.7698 – to designate the outpatient clinic of the Department of Veterans Affairs in Ventura, California as the “Captain Rosemary Bryant Mariner Outpatient Clinic”.
· Calendar #278, S.1617 – Disaster Assistance for Rural Communities.
· Calendar #393, S.1687 – Small Business Cyber Training Act.
· Calendar #395, S.3906 with Cardin substitute – Small Business Broadband and Emerging Technology Enhancement Act.
· H.R.4877 – One Stop Shop for Small Business Compliance Act.
· Calendar #281, H.R.3462 with Cardin substitute – SBA Cyber Awareness Act.
· Calendar #280, S.2521 with Cardin substitute – SBIC Advisory Committee Act.
Adopted the following resolutions:
· S.Res.753 – urging the Government of Brazil to ensure that the October 2022 elections are conducted in a free, fair, credible, transparent, and peaceful manner.
· S.Res.765 – National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day
· S.Res.804 – Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
· S.Res.805 – Telehealth Awareness Week
· S.Res.806 – Las Vegas Aces
· S.Res.807 – National Bison Day
The vote on confirmation of the following nomination will occur at a time to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #716, Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board.