Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #736 Andre B. Mathis, of Tennessee, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Sixth Circuit; confirmed: 48-47.
2. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #986 Salvador Mendoza, Jr., of Washington, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit; invoked: 48-43.
Passed S.1198 – Solid Start Act of 2021.
Passed H.R.5754 – Patient Advocate Tracker Act.
Passed H.R.8656 – Jackie Walorski VA Clinic.
Confirmed the following nominations:
· Executive Calendar #727, Dimitri Kusnezov, of Maryland, to be Under Secretary for Science and Technology, Department of Homeland Security.
· Executive Calendar #858, Jennifer H. Rearden, of New York, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of New York.
· Executive Calendar #1110, Puneet Talwar, of the District of Columbia, to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Kingdom of Morocco.
· Executive Calendar #1134, Natalie K. Wight, of Oregon, to be United States Attorney for the District of Oregon.
The votes on confirmation of the following nominations will occur at a time to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #716, Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board.
2. Executive Calendar #1096, David P. Pekoske, to be Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration.