Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #599 Ashish S. Vazirani, of Maryland, to be a Deputy Under Secretary of Defense; confirmed: 73-21
2. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #1037 Steven M. Dettelbach, of Ohio, to be Director, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; invoked: 48-46.
3. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #1037 Steven M. Dettelbach, of Ohio, to be Director, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; confirmed: 48-46.
4. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #975 Michael S. Barr, of Michigan, to be a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the unexpired term of fourteen years from February 1, 2018; invoked: 66-27.
Adopted S.Res.653, Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month
Adopted S.Res.703, PTSD Awareness Month
Agreed to S.Con.Res.42, Use of Rotunda
The votes on confirmation of the following nominations will occur at times to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #716 Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board.
2. Executive Calendar #920 Bernadette M. Meehan, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Chile.