Roll Call Votes
1. Motion to discharge the nomination of Arianna J. Freeman, of Pennsylvania, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third Circuit; agreed to: 50-48.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #919 Mary T. Boyle, of Maryland, to be a Commissioner of the Consumer Product Safety Commission; confirmed: 50-48.
3. Motion to discharge the nomination of Hernan D. Vera, of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of California; agreed to: 50-47.
Passed Calendar #103, S.671 with Hassan substitute amendment – FACE Act.
Passed Calendar #385, S.3510 – Disaster Resiliency Planning Act.
Passed H.R.4346 with Hagerty-Warner substitute amendment – Supreme Court Security Funding Act of 2022.
Adopted S.Res.689 – commemorating the passage of 1 year since the tragic building collapse in Surfside, Florida.
Adopted S.Res.690 – Collector Car Appreciation Day.
Confirmed the following nomination:
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
· Executive Calendar #1031 - Vinay Vijay Singh, of Pennsylvania, to be Chief Financial Officer, Department of Housing and Urban Development
As a reminder, the vote on confirmation of the following nomination will occur at times to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #716 Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board