Wrap Up for Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #670 Lisa Gomez, of New Jersey, to be an Assistant Secretary of Labor; not confirmed: 49-51.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #801 Nina Morrison, of New York, to be US District Judge for the Eastern District of New York; confirmed: 53-46.
3. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #675 Todd Harper, of Virginia, to be a Member of the National Credit Union Administration; confirmed: 59-40.
4. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #669 Amy Loyd, of New Mexico, to be Assistant Secretary for Career, Technical, and Adult Education; confirmed: 57-42.
Adopted the following resolutions:
S.Res.663, Pulse nightclub shooting anniversary
S.Res.665, Legal Counsel
S.Res.666, Legal Counsel
S.Res.667, Rodeo-Chediski Fire anniversary
The votes on confirmation of the following nominations will occur at times to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #716 Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board
2. Executive Calendar #856 Robert Steven Huie, of California, to be US District Judge for the Southern District of California