No Roll Call Votes
Adopted S.Res.512 - supporting reopening the United States Capitol Building and Senate Office Buildings to the American people.
Began the Rule 14 process to place the following bills on the Legislative Calendar of Business:
· S.3717 – “No Most Favored Nation Trading with Russia” (Cassidy)
· S.3723 – “Special Russian Sanctions Authority” (Cassidy)
· S.3724 – “Ukraine Emergency Appropriations” (Rubio)
Passed S.3600 with Wicker and Peters amendments – Strengthening American Cybersecurity Act of 2022.
Confirmed the following nominations:
DEPARTMENT OF STATE
· Executive Calendar #639 - Donald Armin Blome, of Illinois, a Career Member of the Senior Foreign Service, Class of Minister-Counselor, to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
MERIT SYSTEMS PROTECTION BOARD
· Executive Calendar #409 - Raymond A. Limon, of Nevada, to be a Member of the Merit Systems Protection Board for the term of seven years expiring March 1, 2025
· Executive Calendar #411 - Tristan Lynn Leavitt, of Idaho, to be a Member of the Merit Systems Protection Board for the term of seven years expiring March 1, 2023
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
· Executive Calendar #693 - John F. Plumb, of New York, to be an Assistant Secretary of Defense
· Executive Calendar #694 - Melissa Griffin Dalton, of Virginia, to be an Assistant Secretary of Defense