Roll Call Votes
1. Motion to discharge the nomination of Holly A. Thomas, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit from the Judiciary Committee; discharged: 50-46.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #525, Nicholas Burns, of Massachusetts, to be Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China; confirmed: 75-18.
3. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #626, Ramin Toloui, of Iowa, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (Economic and Business Affairs); confirmed: 76-13.
4. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #619, Rashad Hussain, of Virginia, to be Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom; confirmed: 85-5.
Passed H.R.3537, Accelerating Access to Critical Therapies for ALS Act.
Passed H.R.6256, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
Confirmed the following nominations:
· Executive Calendar #315, Karen Jean Hedlund, of Colorado, to be a Member of the Surface Transportation Board.
DEPARTMENT OF STATE
· Executive Calendar #622 - Thomas Barrett, of Wisconsin, to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
· Executive Calendar #629 - Shannon Corless, of the District of Columbia, to be Assistant Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis, Department of the Treasury
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
· Executive Calendar #630 - Kurt D. DelBene, of Washington, to be an Assistant Secretary of Veterans Affairs (Information and Technology)
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
· Executive Calendar #595 - Lisa W. Wang, of the District of Columbia, to be an Assistant Secretary of Commerce
· Executive Calendar #596 - Maria Louise Lago, of New York, to be Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade
· Executive Calendar #607 - Rear Adm. Collin P. Green to be Vice Admiral
· Executive Calendar #608 - Adm. Christopher W. Grady to be Admiral
And all the nominations on the Secretary’s Desk in the Army, Foreign Service, and Space Force.