Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #367, Omar Antonio Williams, of Connecticut, to be United States District Judge for the District of Connecticut; confirmed: 52-46.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #347, Matthew G. Olsen, of Maryland, to be an Assistant Attorney General; confirmed: 53-45.
3. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #263, Christopher H. Schroeder, of North Carolina, to be Assistant Attorney General; confirmed: 56-41.
4. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #368, Hampton Y. Dellinger, of North Carolina, to be an Assistant Attorney General; confirmed: 53-37.
5. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #413, Elizabeth Prelogar, of Idaho, to be Solicitor General of the United States; confirmed: 53-36.
6. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #471, Beth Robinson, of Vermont, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Second Circuit; invoked: 51-36.
7. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #363, Toby J. Heytens, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth Circuit; invoked: 51-31.
Passed H.R.2911 – VA Transparency and Trust Act of 2021.
Passed H.R.3475 – Robert S. Poydasheff VA Clinic.
Passed H.R.4172 – Lieutenant Colonel John W. Mosley VA Clinic.
Passed H.R.3919 – Secure Equipment Act of 2021.
If the Senate receives a message from the House of Representatives that it has passed Surface Transportation Authorization extension that is identical to the text of S.3122, that the bill be deemed passed.
Confirmed the following nominations:
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
· Executive Calendar #369 - Matthew M. Graves, of the District of Columbia, to be United States Attorney for the District of
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
· Executive Calendar #412 – Rahul Gupta, of West Virginia, to be Director of National Drug Control Policy
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
· Executive Calendar #470 - Guy T. Kiyokawa, of Hawaii, to be an Assistant Secretary of Veterans Affairs (Enterprise Integration)
· Executive Calendar #467 - Rear Adm. James M. Kelly to be Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
· Executive Calendar #478 - Brig. Gen. Randall E. Kitchens to be Major General
· Executive Calendar #479 - Brig. Gen. William S. Lynn – to be Major General
· Executive Calendar #499 - Maj. Gen. James W. Bierman, Jr. to be Lieutenant General
· Executive Calendar #500 - Maj. Gen. Michael E. Langley – to be Lieutenant General
· Executive Calendar #501 - Maj. Gen. John D. Caine to be Lieutenant General
· Executive Calendar #502 - Col. Marcus H. Thomas to be Brigadier General
· Executive Calendar #503 - Brig. Gen. Douglas A. Paul to be Major General
And all nominations on the Secretary’s Desk in the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Foreign Service, Marine Corps, Navy, and Space Force.