Roll Call Votes
1. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #261, Christine P. O'Hearn, of New Jersey, to be United States District Judge for the District of New Jersey; invoked: 53-44.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #261, Christine P. O'Hearn, of New Jersey, to be United States District Judge for the District of New Jersey; confirmed: 53-44.
3. Motion to discharge Brian Eddie Nelson, of California, to be Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Crimes, Department of the Treasury, from the Banking Committee; agreed to: 50-49.
Passed S.3011: State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Fiscal Recovery, Infrastructure, and Disaster Relief Flexibility Act
Adopted the following resolutions:
S.Res.267, Women Veteran’s Appreciation Day, w/Booker amdt
S.Res.418, National 4-H Week
S.Res.422, Use Of Hart Atrium Bipartisan Halloween Dog Parade
Began the Rule 14 process to place the following bills on the Legislative Calendar of Business:
1. S.3005, establishing appropriate thresholds for certain budget points of order in the Senate. (Braun)
2. S.3006, amending the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 to extend the discretionary spending limits for fiscal years 2022 through 2031. (Braun)
3. S.3007, to amend the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 to extend the discretionary spending limits. (Braun)
4. S.3008, to establish the Federal Rainy Day Fund to control emergency spending. (Braun)
5. S.3009, to amend title VI of the Social Security Act to remove the prohibition on States and territories against lowering their taxes. (Braun)
6. S.3010, to cap noninterest Federal spending as a percentage of potential GDP to right-size the Government, grow the economy, and balance the budget. (Braun)
No additional Executive Business